Equip yourself with advanced strategic intelligence
As a board member you need to be confident to ask the right questions, understand the answers and know the environment you’re working in. This conference will give you the essential tools and information you need to do just that. Question the latest thinking on governance and leadership from top speakers.
Why you should attend
- Hear from a speaker line up of chairs and board members on critical issues facing housing associations and other industries.
- Participate in thought provoking and insightful sessions on topics like supply, risk management and culture change.
- Meet and share experiences with other boardmembers and governance experts with over seven hours of dedicated networking.
- Learn how to future proof your organisation by exploring the most effective way of handling management, finance and risk mapping.
With a broad range of sessions and unique opportunities to network with over 250 like-minded peers, this is an event you cannot afford to miss.
Some of the themes we cover at the event
- Brexit: assessing the risks and challenges for boards
- Relationships: the board and executives working together toward a common goal
- Collaboration: sharing services to solve common problems
- Culture: embracing challenge to build a stronger innovation culture
- Supply: scaling up development to achieve the sectors ambition
- Government: what should our relationship with Government be?
- Social purpose: it’s about people not shareholders
- Responsibility: from board member to ambassador – representing social housing
- Supported housing: how to deliver the housing that you want to provide
- Voluntary Right to Buy: leveraging local authority partnerships to your advantage
- Risk management: does your organisation have the right appetite for risk?
Save the date for next year: 1-2 February in Manchester.